Why Choose Mr. Plumber?
Your most important choice is WHO installs or repairs your plumbing equipment! Without proper installation and service, you will not receive the savings and benefits that you should. The most important comfort we provide is trust, and we do what it takes to earn it. Our Customer Assurance Representative will make sure that you are satisfied with a job done correctly!
Why Choose Trenchless “No Dig” Technology?
No one wants their property traumatized when they have a major sewer problem. As homeowners ourselves, we’re in the same boat. So, we offer non-evasive, “NO DIG” trenchless technology for major plumbing repairs.
What’s “No Dig”? It is a cleaner, easier, more economical and safer way to replace your sewer line. We can repair or replace underground pipes without disturbing the surface… including your driveway, landscaping, sidewalk and porch. There’s no landscaping nightmares with NO DIG! A steel bursting head is pulled through your sewer pipe by a hydraulic ram. The steel bursting head breaks through the existing pipe and pulls the new, replacement pipe behind it.
- General Plumbing
- FREE Plumbing Inspection
- CAIRfree Maintenance Agreement
- Drain Clearing Services
- Sewer Service and Replacement
- “No Dig” Trenchless Technology
- Camera Inspection
- Sump Pumps
- Water Heaters
- Leak Defense
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- Heating and Cooling Repair
- Duct Cleaning and Indoor Air Quality
- Upfront Pricing… No Surprises!
- Financing and Payment Options
- The Option to Schedule a Repairman Online
- Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer.
Our Maintenance Agreements
We are the leading local Indianapolis plumber due to the fact that our team always provides the best services in plumbing, water heaters, and sewer systems. The best way to avoid plumbing issues is to be proactive and prevent them. We offer CAIRfree Maintenance Agreements to help you prevent plumbing disasters from happening in the first place. With our maintenance agreement, you will enjoy:
- One Annual Visit (which includes a water heater flush and a whole-house plumbing inspection)
- The Ability to Earn CAIRfree Dollars towards New HVAC Equipment Purchase
- CAIRfree Guaranteed Technicians (not an outsourced contractor)
- Priority Service over Non-Plan Members
- No Overtime Charges
- Fast Response Time and 24/7 Emergency Services
- 15% Discount on Plumbing Repairs
- 10% Discount on Tankless and Traditional Water Heaters, Softeners, and Filtration Systems
- Free Service Call Fee with Repair or Discounted Service Call Fee without Repair
- $10 Discount on Snowbird Fly-Away Service (winterization)
- Maintenance and Validation of Manufacturer Warranties and Mr. Plumber by Metzler & Hallam warranties
- *Agreement is Transferable
- To schedule maintenance for your plumbing, contact us today.
How We Can Help You
For the kind of plumbing service Indianapolis locals depend on, give Mr. Plumber a call today. We do it all, including sinks, faucets, bathtubs, showers, toilets, garbage disposals, traditional and tankless water heaters, water filtration systems, video inspections, drain cleaning, water lines, main sewer lines, “no dig” trenchless technology, lift stations, pressure regulator valve (PRV) inspections, preventative maintenance programs, and water disaster prevention services. Plumbing issues can cause serious damage to your home and be a big interruption to your normal day-to-day activities. If you have a small issue, like a faucet that drips, or a big issue, like a broken sewer line, we can help solve the problem and restore your home to proper working order. To learn more or to speak with one of our talented and knowledgeable team members, give us a call today.
Common Plumbing Issues
The staff at Mr. Plumber has worked hard to earn the reputation of being the best plumbers in Indianapolis. We have done this through our dedication to our customers and the community, and being able to solve any plumbing issue that comes our way. Some common plumbing issues to be aware of are:
- Pipes cracking and leaking – Pipes that are buried in your yard are not impervious to the vegetation around them. Often tree roots will grow into pipes, disrupting them or breaking them, causing cracks and leaks.
- Swollen pipes – A common issue with cast iron pipes is that they can swell and become clogged. Many times they will need to be replaced altogether, but oftentimes they can be pressure cleaned and delay replacement by 5 or even 10 years.
- Broken pipes – Over time, the ground in your yard can settle and either shift or break pipes.
- Wall pipe issues – If your home and walls aren’t properly insulated, you run the risk of pipes freezing and breaking in the winter. Pipes inside your home also frequently become clogged due to the things most homeowners don’t realize they shouldn’t be putting down their drains.
- Old water pipes – Old water pipes commonly have issues. Galvanized pipes are prone to breaks and leaks and grey polybutylene pipes (installed in homes in the early to mid-90s) constantly break and are the cause of a class action lawsuit. Copper piping is an old style that is a good option, but very expensive. Most recently, we see PEX, which is often considered the best choice because it can expand quite a bit so freezing and breaking isn’t an issue.