Should You Finance Your HVAC or Plumbing System?
A new HVAC or plumbing system is not always an expense you’ve planned for. At Mr. Plumber Indy we understand that, and we offer financing options that can help you get the right solution for your home, potentially helping you save money in the long term through energy efficiency and lower maintenance costs.
- You don’t have to sacrifice your comfort because you are unable to afford a large lump cost for a new system. Financing lets you put your family’s comfort first.
- Older units lose efficiency and can cost you money in energy bills and maintenance. Financing a new system can help you lower energy use and reduce costs from frequent repairs and maintenance.
- Financing allows you to break a large investment up into smaller, management payments that work with your household budget.
Mr. Plumber offers our clients several options for financing.
- All major credit cards are accepted including: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Personal checks and cash are accepted.
- HVAC and Plumbing Financing available with approved credit through GreenSky.
- Carrier Financing available with approved credit through Wells Fargo.
- American Standard Financing available with approved credit through Wells Fargo.
Mr. Plumber partners with GreenSky to offer affordable financing to our clients. GreenSky is the servicer for one of the nation’s largest bank lending programs. Banks in the GreenSky® Programs have financed more than one million home improvement projects. They service loans on behalf of more than a dozen leading banks across the nation.
Learn more and apply below.
Plumbing Financing with GreenSky
Apply Today – GreenSky Plumbing – Reduced Rate 9.99% for 120 Months
Subject to credit approval. Fixed interest rate of 9.99% for 120 months. Payment example assumes one time $10,000 purchase on approval date (APR 10.08%) with 1 payment of $122.25, 4 payments of $83.25, and 115 amortized payments of $135.46. Payments assume Account Activation charge of $39 applies and is due with first required payment.