Drain Cleaning Service for the Greater Indianapolis Area
It may be easier to ignore that slow-moving drain, and carry on with the minor inconvenience, but a clogged drain can have serious consequences. You could have a clog or grease buildup in your pipes slowing it down, or many other common problems could be to blame. Slow drains can also be a sign of more serious problems like a collapsed sewer pipe, which needs to be dealt with right away. Mr. Plumber Indy will find the source of your problem and get your drain cleared and moving again. Sometimes a drain cleaning does the trick, but it may only be treating the symptom of a larger problem, so it’s important to have an expert diagnose the problem.
Slow and backed up drains can happen at the most inconvenient times. Mr Plumber’s drain technicians are ready to provide quick drain cleaning service at any time. In addition to cleaning your drain, if the sewer drain is the issue, we will also provide a complimentary camera inspection to show you the source of the problem. We’re ready 24-hours a day, 365-days a year to handle your plumbing and drain cleaning needs.
Our drain cleaning professionals can clear clogs plumbing appliances such as:
- Main sewer line
- Kitchen sink
- Bathtub and shower drain
- Washing machine
We will get your drain cleared and moving again, but not all drain problems are solved this way. If there is any sign that the reason for the clog is in the main sewer line, we’ll do a video inspection to locate and identify the problem.
Four Signs You Need a Drain Cleaning
Finding fast, effective solutions starts with recognizing the signs that something has gone wrong with your drain. Here are some tell-tale signs that your drain(s) are having problems that a drain cleaning can solve:
- Gurgling sounds If you hear a bubbling or “percolating” noise coming from drains when they are in use or at rest, there may be a clog in your drain line. This can occur at the appliance that is currently in-use or at other plumbing equipment when large water-using appliances are working. For example, your toilet may gurgle when the dishwasher is running.
- Water backing up. When flushing your toilet, does water back up in your sinks, showers, or other plumbing appliances that have a drain? If so, the clog may be caused by a problem with your main sewer line.
- Standing water. Pools of unpleasant water may begin to spring up in your yard or possibly a basement or similar area. These can be found on sight when in an open area, or if you note a large influx of insects and pests in an area that has an obstructed view.
- Foul odors. The smell of a sewer line leak is unmistakable. Often when a clog has gotten particularly large, you can begin to note this unpleasant smell permeating areas of the home.
“Great price to clean out a drain. The Gentlemen were upfront about what they needed to do to clear the line. They did the work quickly and made sure the line was clear when done. The gentlemen were very personable and professional.” – Shane Y.
“I have always had experienced and knowledgeable plumbers visit from Mr. Plumber. Today’s visit was just what I needed to know and see. I feel confident in knowing the level of service and quality is excellent. Thank you all for taking good care of our home over the years.” – E. Goodman
“Plumber came to reset and replace the flushing mechanisms in both! Had to replace one of the toilet flanges and adapt on, a very difficult job!! Could not have been more pleased with his skills and his personality! Will request him for my future plumbing job!!” – W. Wilson
“These guys rock! Very happy with the install did a very professional job! All the soder was clean. Took the old waterheater out. And great customer service. Thank you!” – Philip V.
“I was very happy with the honest and understandable information I received from this company. The gentleman that provided my husband & I with necessary information was pleasant yet professional. Thank you!” – P. Adala
“This was an emergency call on a Sunday morning. The Service Tech called and gave me a time that he would be there. John was very professional; tidy and above all; knew his profession. I have used Metzler for years. That is the reason I continue to call them. I used Metzler Plumbing before it was called Mr. Plumber.” – Tom S.
Drain Cleaning Repair
We’ll utilize a high-tech video drain camera that can show us what’s going on in your main sewer pipes. This camera makes it easier to find the source of the drain problem you’re experiencing. We can locate the problem area and identify the best process to fix it. It may be a repair, but it also could be a more in depth process of replacing the pipe.
Drain Cleaning Maintenance
Clog Prevention: the effects of a clog such as water backing up or draining slowly can manifest themselves in an individual fixture or multiple fixtures at the same time. When multiple drains are affected, it typically indicates you have a clog in your main drain system. Here are some things you can do to prevent clogs from occurring.
- Clean drain stoppers and use a hair-straining drain trap.
- Don’t flush materials that do not dissolve or break apart in water such as feminine products or baby wipes.
- Don’t dispose of grease or oil down your drains.
- Be sure your plumbing vent pipe on your roof remains free of obstructions.
Mr Plumber Service Area
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: