Water Heater Flush & Safety Inspection by an Experienced, Licensed Plumber
Since Indianapolis has some of the hardest water in the country according to HomeWater 101, it is a good idea to have your water heater flushed regularly. Why?
- The life of your water heater can be shortened by deposits of scale from hard water. So regular water heater maintenance can extend its life.
- Sediment at the bottom of the water heater tank makes the heat transfer process more difficult. That means it takes more time to heat your water to the desired temperature.
- It will take more energy to heat your water when it is difficult for the heating element to transfer heat to the water. That means you will have higher utility bills.
- Scale buildup can cause your water heater can become noisy, making popping, crackling, or banging sounds.
- Regular, professional maintenance keeps your manufacturer’s warranty valid.
It is important to note that it may not be advisable to flush your water heater for various reasons. Our experienced plumbers will know what is right for you.
Our plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our services, material, and workmanship are guaranteed in writing. We respect you, your time, and your property… period.
Ready to schedule your water heater flush and safety inspection? Call us… Night or Day! (317) 660-4919